Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sound Slide



Today we embedded our sound slide which consisted of our PowerPoint and the music that went along with it. The sound slide was rather simple to create, and it was very exciting viewing my final project. After we made our sound slide, we added it on our blog through Filezilla, which we have used previously when adding our animated gif. I was proud to see that I remembered how to use it, and it was an even better feeling when I saw my successful final product.

If I had more time, I would have played with the timing of the song so I could have gotten it just right to where it sounded perfect. I would have also worked with the timings in my slide as well so that everything really meshed well together. I really enjoyed how simple it was to create the sound slide, and I think it would be interesting to use it again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment