Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Passion for Fashion



For my final project, we had to choose a passion of ours, and create a 2 minute sound slide. I think that figuring out the passion of mine to choose was definitely the hardest part of the assignment. Once I figured it out and knew what I was going to say, it all came together really well. I chose to do fashion, which made me face many other challenges. One was that I really wanted to be able to take pictures in New York City, however I was unable to do that. If I had more time, I definetly would have gone home and taken pictures that really illustrated what I am passionate about. Once I figured out what pictures to use, I decided I wanted a French song to play in the background, so I chose "Tous les garcons et les filles", a song I know from my childhood. I thought it related well with my theme because I spoke of how Paris, France is the birthplace of fashion. I chose pictures from Vogue, my trip abroad in Paris, and from my internships with fashion designers. I had to rerecord myself multiple times due to either messing up, echos, or background noises. What I enjoyed most was making the pictures match up with what I was saying. I was really pleased with my final outcome and how smoothly it plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment