Thursday, May 6, 2010

Brochure Website

To create my website, I used Dreamweaver. I took a web design class before, however my teacher refused to each us on Dreamweaver because he wanted us to learn the old way by typing everything out. Dreamweaver would have made my life much easier, but it was interested to see what goes into a web page.
My layout was very simple and basic. All of my links were the pages from my brochure: about Montego Bay, where to stay, eat., and do day and night activities. In addition, I had a homepage, a links page, and a contact us page. After I typed all of my information up, I used FileZilla to transfer it onto the internet. Everything was relatively easy to do and I did a good job. If I had more time I definitely would have wanted to add picutres and play with the different layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment